Monday, December 8, 2008

San Antonio


For work I had a quick 3 day trip to San Antonio. We spent the days in meetings and the nights at the Riverwalk. We took a stroll up to the Alamo one night. It was pretty to see it at night...what a difference a year makes....last year I was here in October during the day. I tried to dig up an old picture but can't seem to find them.

Bullet holes in the Alamo

For one of our dinners we went to Dick's Last Resort. It is one of those restaurants that they are really rude and sarcastic to you. They put these hats on you that say different things and bibs. It was pretty funny, although our waiter was a bit crude. Below is my water...think he gave me enough straws? There were 45 to be exact.

If you have never been to the Riverwalk you should go, below is the Riverwalk at Christmas. Sorry the photo isn't that great, but it kind of gives you the idea with all the Christmas lights.

No comments: