Wednesday, January 14, 2009

House Warming

So my fabulous wonderful beautiful friend Mindy threw me a house warming party! I had all of my favorite people there and they were so sweet and gave me wonderful gifts! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Below are a couple of pics of the evening. Steph was in town so she was able to come! I love this girl she is seriously my sister and I love her more then words can say!

This picture is priceless because it has my best friends (Steph, Beck, Mindy and Staci) in it -- minus my Jessie. She wasn't able to make it.

2 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

(not pictured-Windy)!

Samantha Jane said...

I know you goof...that's what you get for leaving early! :) But really thank you so much for coming! We really do need to make it a point to get together more often!