Friday, May 15, 2009

Moment

Okay I was just having a moment...no worries not going private. I guess if people find my life that interesting I should indulge them :) haha. Kidding. Mainly I am just lazy. Plus I think the personal blog has helped a bit. Anyhow.

So tonight I am going to have a roommate night! How fun is that? We are going to shop, eat food and watch movies! I am excited! Granted yes I would love love love to be in Boise, but this is going to be a blast as well! And next week...I get to go up from Thursday to Monday, then 2.7 days home and it is off to Chicago Thursday till Monday again!!! We are going to have such a blast! So excited! You would think after all my trips out there it would get less exciting...not so much! And this time I am extra excited because I get to take my favorite boy in the whole wide world with me!

Favorite Boy
+
BFF
=
Freaking happy Sammy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

:)

Danica Osborn said...

going' priavte's for suckas!!! glad you're not going to. :)

thanks for the comment on my blog! you are so not blog stalking cuz i know you! i'll go add ya right now!