Monday, November 3, 2008

Horrible

I have really been a horrible blogger. With crazy days at work and doing 3 jobs in one, it leaves little time to blog. Add in doing really nothing but talking on the phone for hours on end :) and still recovering from being sick (yes it has been over 2 and a half weeks) there is nothing too interesting to say. I did however color my hair. I was feeling a little bored with the blond, so of course the most logical choice was to go with stop sign red...it is fun and sassy and already fading to pink. Lol. Guess I will be coloring it again shortly.

1 comment:

Seth & Kirie said...

Oooo...I like it and I'm jealous because I do miss my red hair oh so much!

However...red hair is a bitch to keep up - you're going to have to dye it about every two weeks really to keep it red. I used to have red in my hair when I had the black, but it was way too much upkeep - and the pink it eventually fades to is not a pretty pink either...more orange than anything. :( Too bad because it always looks rad right after it's done.