Thursday, March 19, 2009

Steph's Shower

So this last weekend my BFF/Sister was in town from Chicago. I love Steph more then anything and I am so freaking excited that she is prego! He and Ben are going to have the freaking cutest little boy in the world! (tied with Ryker of course!) I am so happy for her to be a mom...she will be amazing! Here are a few photos from the shower....okay so maybe there are more then just a few... :)
My favorites :)

Steph and her gorgeous mama

US :)

Just relaxing on the couch

Becks and I

My boyfriend and his hot mama

MoJo -- most adorable little girl at the shower


Dinner at Maddox after a long day and 4 hours of sleep...

1 comment:

Steph said...

It was so much fun to see you too woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already miss your cute face and can't wait to see you in April! Love ya hot mama!