Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh My...

I went up to Logan last weekend and had a blast. I really do have some of the best friends in the world. Friday night we went up Logan Canyon to the girl scout camp and had a fire. It was freezing, but it was fun to see my friends and chat around the fire for the first time of the year.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to breakfast with Mergs at Angies. I miss that place so much, I love their breakfast! And it just makes you feel like I'm at home. After breakfast I got to go to Chelsea's shower! Chels and I have been friends since the 1st grade! We grew up together through High School. I love her to death! And can I just tell you that she is the most adorable prego! Oh my gosh! When I saw her all I could say was "Oh my heck!" her belly had just popped out so much! Her mom took so great photo's so I will have to post them later. The shower was awesome, and I got to see some cute girls from High School Jen and Rachel. I am hoping that we can all get together more often!

Saturday night Mergs and I headed to Juniper Take Out, my other favorite Logan place to eat for turkey steak sandwiches! They were Delicious as usual. Then it was up the canyon for rafting the Beav. We took a river raft up to the Beav, pulled it up the hill with snowmobiles and rode it down. I did the easier hill and got pulled behind the snow mobile a little. It was a blast, and I have bruises to prove it. You can link to the video here...

No comments: