Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Last weekend I was the permanent 3rd wheel and went to Vegas with Becky, Doug and my little man Ryker. I had a blast, although I ended up being sick again. I don't know what the deal is with me being sick on trips...but it happens far to often in my opinion. Maybe it is because I try to cram so much in the week before I leave working a lot of hours and packing and such...maybe I just have really crappy luck...who knows but it sucks! Anyhow we had a great time, eating way too much, enjoying the feel of flip flops on our feet and kicking butt at Roulette!

Becky lost money.....bummmer :( OH! And look! I can now have a mini-pony! So exciting!
Doug won it all back!!! :)

Our fat picture...but you have to have the picture on the strip! Note Ryk passed out!

Ryk feeding his daddy Cherrio's...it was freaking adorable.

Building a Dog and Build-a-Bear at Midnight...yes random but awesome.

1 comment:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

build a bear.. isn't it kindof distuburbing stuffing the thing?

and yes, very random thing to do at midnight in vegas