Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boring

So I decided my blog has become boring. I kind of forget to post stuff...sorry about that. :) But to be honest I have kind of let my life become a little boring. After all the excitement of last month it has been nice to just have things calm and level. I have been staying ultra busy...trying to plan things for most nights of the week, and it has been good for me. Less time to think I guess.

Anyhow a quick catch up of things that happened this week....

Friday we had a BBQ at our apartments...it was a good time and I got to see my friend Matt "Dirty" that I haven't seen in ages!!! I lit the grill...and it was a little scary...I think by the 5th time we lit the charcoal it finally took...haha.


Saturday I went up to Logan for my little cousin's baptism...and then over to Newton dam for a day on the boat with some of my favorite peeps. Vern decided to wake surf in his panties...so freaking hot! :)




The sky at the end of the day was beautiful! After 9 hours on the boat...it was time for the annual Newton Dam Dance party...and I got sick. Being on the boat all day, then disco lights...not a good combo! So I laid in the back of Ty's truck and watched the stars. It was so pretty, and relaxing. Then I camped...haha. I slept about 3 hours...the party went late into the night, the music was loud and well I just don't sleep well outside. But regardless it was a great time!


And on to last night...my mom and family went to Jackson Hole, so I am staying at her place and watching my little Sass...I miss her. Don't mind my lack of make-up...but I miss her snuggling me. She was so happy to have me there.

No comments: