Friday, July 10, 2009

Teeth

Okay so I have always been super sensitive about my teeth ever since I got my braces off and the dentist told me I should bleach them. I tried the crest white strips, but couldn't do it because it made my teeth too sensitive. So because I was feeling kind of down a couple weeks ago I decided I would get Zoom! whitening done...so far I love the results! It took my teeth 15 shades whiter...holy cow! I didn't realize how yellow my teeth were! INSANE! So anyhow, I am still doing the after bleaching treatments and they will go even whiter...but I was messing around on my computer today and was shocked with the results so far...and thought I would post them. It's kind of gross that my teeth were that yellow! Probably from years of drinking soda?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Did it make your teeth feel sensitive afterwards?

Samantha Jane said...

Actually no they didn't. I took some ibprofen just to be safe...but they weren't bad at all. Amazing really.

Anonymous said...

I will have to look into getting that done. Love the results!