Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Bro's Wedding

So my little brother got married...kind of crazy! Below is a picture from the day he received his endowment. This picture is priceless to me for one reason. I lost my grandfather when I was 8, he had a heartattack. But we are blessed that he had an identical twin brother Jim. Jim is amazing and comes and supports our family so well. It has given us a chance to grow older with our grandpa :)
The parents Mike, my Mom, Whit, Jake, Tracee, Daddy

The kids: Tyanna, Kohnor, Jake, me, Tawnee

Bridesmaids with Jake

Fam: me, Kohnor, Ty, Tawn, Daddy, Tracee

Me, Whit, Jake, Kohnor


The little brothers and I...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing in that dress. well the color isn't what I would choose for you but the shape of it is really nice on you.

Samantha Jane said...

Orange is NOT my color...I am more of a pink gal...or like a red orange.... :)