Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Realization

Last night as I watched the Bachelorette I had a realization. Jillian had it brought to her attention that one of the guys on the show may have a girlfriend back home and was on the show for the wrong reasons. She asked the man who it was to stand up and be a man, but he didn't. All the other men in the room knew who it was, but they didn't say a word. Now had this been a room full of women, they would have spilled and been pointing fingers.

Life is hard enough, why is it that we do things to intentionally hurt one another?

On a side note, I am making my blog private today. Email me your email address if you would like to be added. Sammy4041@gmail.com

2 comments:

Erica said...

I completely agree with you. I have always believed you can tell a true friend by the way they treat you and talk about you when you aren't there. It is too bad we exist in a world where people are all too willing to let someone else take the fall or hurt others just because they can. It makes no sense.

On the other hand, there are some people out there who truly believe that kindness and others' feelings are important. There are people, even women, who are more than willing to stand up for each other and not let others' down, no matter what.

You deserve friends like the latter! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so true. I think it is the competitiveness in all of us. Some of us do a better job at holding it in and helping those around or just staying out of peoples business while others don't. Thanks for the reminder.