Monday, April 7, 2008

Upgrades

Over the past week I decided it was time to upgrade my sleeping conditions. First I went out and bought a memory foam topper for my bed and new memory foam pillows, this was a very good investment! I have been sleeping a whole lot better, well until last night. Over the weekend I also decided to buy a new comforter for my bed. I have had the same one for the past 5 years, so I think it was time for an upgrade! Well this also means I got new sheets! I HATE new sheets, they are scratchy. I feel like you have to wash them 10 times before they feel "good". So I tossed and turned until 1 am trying to just forget about my sheets, finally I ended up falling asleep, but I think when I get home the sheets are going through a couple wash cycles before bed tonight! Anyways I love my new comforter, it is a little "elegant" but I like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A bed on the beach, that's an upgrade. Sure it's not sand in the bed instead of "scratchy sheets"?

Steph said...

You'll never regret investing in a good bed...I swear by it. Sammy I freaking LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

So I am going to by your same bed set, it's the same colors I have right now, and mine has about had it, but I can't give it up because I love it so much! Good choice! :)