Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today is a good day because...

1. I finished Breaking Dawn last night -- sooo good! I would highly recommend it to every single person that I know. Well at least the girls.

2. The day has passed quickly! Plus I get to leave work at noon!

3. I am getting my hair done today. I love getting my hair done. I love having someone else wash my hair and massage my scalp. If I were rich -- I would pay someone to do this daily. Plus your hair always feels a million times healthier after a cut.

4. It's not super hot outside -- can I just tell you I am beyond wanting it to snow? Yes I know I may be insane but I am ready for ski season. I am so sick of being hot all the time. But I could settle for fall...

5. I finally don't have a serious headache -- the first day this week!

6. And last but not least, I got to talk to my Steph this morning! And to make it even better...she will be making a Utah appearance in a short 7 days! I am so freaking excited! Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick and tired of being hot all the time? Wow, you must be sick of your entire life... ;) xoxo

P.S. We'll be skiing Basin together in December, hope you're ready for it.