Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wirl Wind Weekend

My best friend in the whole world Steph has been visiting from Chicago. She actually came out to see her cute new little niece, but was able to fit in plenty of Sammy/Becky time. On Friday I was able to go pick Steph up at her sister and brother in laws and take her for a tour of SLC. We started out by stopping to see my Rockstar Zach. (for those of you that don't know, I love Zach more then anything) He recently moved back from LA, and Steph had to meet him. We then toured around Cottonwood and Sandy looking at amazing houses. We eventually ended up at my brothers house to visit him and Nate. My brother lives in an amazing house at Parley's Summit, so of course Steph and I took the opportunity for a photo op. We then continued the journey around into Park City where we went to the Olympic Park and down Main Street. Finally taking the "back way" home to Ogden. We had a great time, with plenty of time to talk. There honestly is nothing like a best friend that you can tell everything to! I seriously love this girl to death and don't know what I would do with out her.


Saturday I headed up camping with some new friends Phatty and Jeff to Silver Lake, I was terrible and didn't take any pictures...Anyways, this is the first camping trip that I had a great time. Sure I was dirty, and it was really cold at night, but I loved it. I even slept in a tent. Who would have thought I would enjoy being dirty, cold and sleeping in a tent...not me that is for sure. I guess it is all about who you go with. We headed home early Sunday afternoon, and a promptly headed to Zach's for a nice hot shower. It is seriously so nice having him home and able to hang out with me whenever I want! We ended up going to "Tropic Thunder" with his family, it was a pretty funny movie but geared a little more towards guys in my opinion. Then we headed back to his place and bummed around on the couch till I had to head home to get my stuff together for work the next day. So all in all it was a fabulous weekend filled with great friends and good times.

No comments: