Monday, July 7, 2008

Worst Blogger EVER!

Holy cow! Can I just say I have been the worst blogger ever! But I have an excuse...my life has been lame and not very interesting or entertaining! We did have a nice three day weekend for the Fourth and that was fabulous! I didn't want to come back to work -- but what is new there!?!? Over the weekend I got to spend some quality time with my Rockstar Zach, he was in town from LA. I love spending time with Zach because not only my opposite in many ways, be is my twin in others. We have a fabulous time together whenever we get to meet up. Why is he called Rockstar Zach you ask...well for a couple reasons. We used to party like rockstars together...ha ha...and the below picture will explain the rest! I heart him and miss him already.


Then on Sunday I went to Rykers baby blessing. It was so awesome to be able to go and support Becky and Doug. Both of their families were also able to make it! Becky cutest sister ever Heather was there as well! She is seriously so adorable, and I had a good time playing photog with her! I will have to post pictures later -- they were all taken with Becky and Heather's cameras! Love you Langfords! You are seriously the best to me! You feed me, let me crash date night, lounge on your couch and steal your child! I coudn't ask for better friends! I am seriously so blessed to have you so close to me!

No comments: