Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Dark Knight

I know I am behind the rest of the world in seeing this...but I hate going to the movie and being crowded next to other people. I am not one of those people that have to go to a movie the first night it comes out. I would much rather wait and enjoy my space to stretch out! Anyways with all that said -- I LOVED this movie!!! Seriously the best movie I have seen in a very long time! Completely amazing and Heath Ledger was brilliant! If you haven't seen it, you MUST see it while it is in theaters!

3 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

I completely agree it was a great movie!

Hokie Family said...

So I haven't seen it yet. We usually wait for the movie to go to the dollar theatre. You've made me excited though.
Heather

Seth & Kirie said...

oh man...seth and i loved this movie. in fact, we loved it so much that we went to see it twice during the three days he was home before he shipped off! (both during the day...we weren't fighting the crowds at night)