Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Blog about Poop

Some people may be a little quiet about this subject -- but me -- not so much. At my work we kind of have a designated pooping stall. This stall is equipped with room spray. I personally am not a big fan of going #2 anywhere but my own house...call me weird whatever. Anyways the whole purpose of this post is my ranting about people that don't use the air freshener...You are sitting in the stall, how hard is it to pick that little can up off the shelf and spray it?? Seriously! I mean half the time I am sitting there I just spray it anyway -- I mean it's not like the bathroom is the most pleasant smelling place anyway. Back to the cause of this post, I walked in the restroom this afternoon and could barley breath! So I quickly grabbed the air freshener and sprayed the entire room! I wouldn't want to be walking out passing someone letting them think I created that awful smell!! Gross! Moral of this story...if you must poop please use the air freshener! Thanks.

5 comments:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

LOL you said Poop! Being a mom with a husband and two children the airfreshner is a MUST!! Amen sister I hear ya!! SPRAY PEOPLE PLEASE!!

Miss Stace said...

sick. It wasn't me.

Samantha Jane said...

I know who it was...if you are interested IM me :) lol

Seth & Kirie said...

Okay, first of all, you and Seth would get along beautifully...he will talk about poop all day long if I'd let him. In fact, for Christmas I got him this awesome little book called "What's your POO telling YOU?" It was his favorite present and he keeps it on the back of our toilet. Haha.

Anyways, totally agree with you here...we also have the "designated pooping stall" at my work...and people never feel the need to spray the air freshener! It's disgusting!!

Brian said...

Where's the courtesy these days? Or at the very least, how about the courtesy flush?