Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuesday Night...

First I would like to say thank you to Nicole my amazing new friend in Chicago, she is such a freaking sweetheart and made my blog header! How amazing is she!?!? Thanks Nic, hope to see you in Chi-town soon!
Second, last night Coop and I took Hexe to the Pineview for a swim. It was a good time, other then the million mosquito bites! She is seriously so stinking cute -- love her! Okay I just sounded like the girl on Seriously so Blessed right there...lol. Anyways here are some pics of her playing in the water.


Shaking off, getting Coop soaked

2 comments:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

Oh she really is the cutest dog ever. Too bad the shot of Coop was only a behind shot. Would like to see a more current shot of him posted. Is it sad that the dog got more face time than Cooper?? Hmmmmmm.....

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

u are too kind however, i think i need to re-do with more fun accessories.. will work on later this week..