Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday -- A day of FOOD!

Today was the day of heavenly food!!! We went to breakfast at my FAVORITE spot the Bongo Room, and can I just tell you it is even better then I remember!!! Seriously heaven! I had berry cheesecake flapjacks....Mmmm! And Steph had chocolate tower french toast! It was so amazing we are going back on Monday!



For dinner we went to the Melting Pot with some of Steph's friends (and now mine, sorry girls if you don't agree!) Nicole and Danica, I had never been there before but cheese and chocolate -- I knew I would be a fan. It was amazing as well. Joy's brother Caleb was our waiter, he is a hot boy and gave us an out of this world deal, we were all a little shocked, so we tried to compensate him accordingly.





1 comment:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

um yeah, i am STILL full! :) hope you had a fun day today with steph