Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"I"

I am: Honest
I know: Who I am
I want: To go to Greece, but can't afford it right now :(
I have: The greatest friends in the whole world!
I wish: I knew how to be content
I hate: The politics that come with the cooperate world
I miss: Being "little" and being carefree
I fear: Rejection
I hear: My bosses radio playing in his office
I smell: My oatmeal breakfast
I crave: CHOCOLATE and attention oh...and penny candies
I search: For the good in everyone I meet
I regret: Loosing old friendships
I love: My little Syd, she really is my saving grace some days
I care: About every person I have every dated, although I pretend I don't
I always: Think about skiing....
I am not: A simple minded Mormon girl
I sing: In my car -- and always check my cell phone to make sure I didn't call someone -- heaven forbid they should hear me!
I fight: For things I believe in
I write: Poetry for myself, that no one else ever reads
I lose: My mind when I am dating someone
I win: Most arguments
I never: Have been able to picture myself getting married
I listen: To my mother most of the time -- and always listen to my friends
I am scared: Loosing someone that I love
I need: Diet Red Bull to break the haze some mornings
I am happy about: My life -- most of the time :)
I tag: Everyone

No comments: