Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.::Best Friends::.

I have been incredibly blessed in my life with some of the best friends in the world. These girls have stood by me through EVERYTHING! From break-ups, make-ups, new jobs and moves. So I dedicate this to my friends I couldn’t live with out –

Jessie
Jessie and I met 4 years ago when she was going to school at Utah State. I was drug over to a house of boys, these were Jess’s boys and she didn’t like a new girl hanging around. It took us awhile to get used to each other but we have been inseparable ever since! I love my Jessie, she keeps me grounded, but yet pushes me out of my element. Jess and I have been through everything together! Late night Wal-Mart trips, boyfriends, break-ups, moving across the state, trips to Rugby games, best trip ever to CA and her wedding. Jess is in many cases my inspiration…I love you Jess!

Mindy

Mindy is my work friend, we met and Northrop Grumman 3 years ago. Mindy had my job before I got it and that made us destined to be friends! Mindy is my mom, she tells me how it is. She is the first to tell me I am being dumb, rude or too nice. She encourages me to stand up for myself, and love me for me. My dear Mindy lives vicariously through me! She was married very quickly to an amazing man Steve, so she is my friend that encourages me to make out with every boy that I meet – lol – don’t worry I don’t really! Mindy keeps me grounded, I love her to death!



Stephy

Steph and I met 5 years ago at the Rage. She is my most unlikely friend! She moved to Chicago only 6 months after we met, but we have only grown closer! Steph is my sister, and my better half. I seriously don’t know what I would do with out this woman! A couple of weeks ago I was able to go and meet Steph in Boise and meet her amazing family! Steph’s grandfather had just passed away and I was able to see another side of her. I am a strong believer that you see a true person when they are with their family, and even more so when they are in a state of crisis. Steph was the first to step up, she was so loving in the way she took care of her grieving mother. I felt so blessed to be able to spend this time with Steph and her family. They are so strong and loving, I want to be adopted! Steph you are the best friend HF could have ever given me. You have seen me through so many hard times. And I know we will be besties for the rest of our lives! I freaking love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Sammie you are awesome! Wow you are truly blessed. Thanks for counting me among the top. Just remember that I was up there when I say something stupid. Love ya babe!!