Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Update



This weekend was pretty laid back! I finally did some maintenance on my poor little car! I honestly think it had been 10,000 miles since I had changed my oil -- oops! I was driving to the gas station when my car screamed at me " STOP! Low oil pressure, turn off car and see owners manual" I promptly pulled over, turned my car off restarted it and drove to Pep Boys. They changed my oil and I was back on my way! If it wasn't for my little computer in my car I think I would be buying a new engine! I am need of a man in my life to remind me to change my oil! Well I figured I would pamper my poor little car and get it detailed as well -- it was so nasty I don't think I had cleaned it out since September! So I pretty much have a NEW car now!




I then somehow convinced my friend Landon to go shopping with me. He was a trooper going to two different malls and was so understanding when I lost my keys on 3 different occasions! He even braved Victoria Secret with me! By the time I was done we were both starving! We both were craving Chinese, so we went to Pei Wei (My favorite). Then topped of the day with a trip to Greywhale, where I made my favorite purchase of the day the Secondhand Serenade CD! They are so good, I would highly recommend checking them out! So all in all, I would say it was a highly successful and relaxing weekend!

No comments: