Friday, February 29, 2008

We have a Plan!

So after seriously stressing yesterday and very long day at work I received a call from Mr. Candrian wondering what we were going to do tomorrow. The deal was I plan he pays -- works for me...well most of the time! After dancing around the topic for a few minutes I told him I would have to call him back. I quickly called Jessie (she always helps me get my thoughts together) we talked for a few minutes and I had our plan.




Meeting at 8 @ Gateway (see above) for dinner, then we will head over to the Clark Planeterium. They have this movie called the Body that I guess is supposed to be really good, but it isn't playing when we want to go! So I think we will go see "Sounds of the Underground" this is the explaination they gave on their site for it....


"Clark Planetarium’s newest fulldome Cosmic Light Show features music from the world of Techno, Club, Dance and Rave styles.“Sounds of the Underground” is a combination of immersive digital animation, laser beamwork, and live-performed visual effects inside the Hansen Dome Theatre’s 55-foot dome. The debut of new computer controlled lighting effects will add a whole new dimension to the show. But it’s not just the visuals that pull you in – over 12,000 watts of 5.1 surround sound make this the perfect experience for music club enthusiasts and anyone who likes a dancing experience for the eyes."


No comments: