Friday, February 15, 2008

Sassy Sydnee




This is a whole post dedicated to my puppy Sydnee. I didn't choose to get a dog, nor did I really want a dog of my own. But one day my brother did want a dog, so he got one. Well shortly there after he decided he was going to join the National Guard -- so I inherited a little 8 week old pup. Almost one year later I look back at our journey together and can't imagine life with out my little one!



Sassy Syd is a Dachshund who believes she is a Golden Retriever. Her two best friends are Kate and Bode her golden retireiver aunt and uncle. Her favorite things to do are run around with the Goldens, tear apart anything in the garbage she can find, and snuggle under the heat blanket.



I love my little one!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

YOU BLOGGED!!!!!!!!! I love Syd!