Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gossip Girl/ One Tree Hill/ Bachelorette

Monday nights are a crazy night of TV for me. It seems everything I want to watch is on Monday night -- but after this week there will only be one left the Bachelorette...Season final means two things to me, I am going to go crazy all summer wondering what is going to happen next fall, but it is also a relief because it means summer is here and I don't have to worry about missing my favorite shows :)

First one the final list was Gossip Girl. I started watching this show on accident, I was flipping through the channels one night and got stuck on watching it. At first I kind of thought I can't believe I am watching this -- but by that point I was already addicted. The season final was not too big of a "cliff hanger" for me -- although that isn't to say that I didn't LOVE it!!! Chuck kind of pissed me off -- I was really starting to love him. Maybe that is because I like the "bad boys" I always like it when "love" makes them be nice guys. I guess I should have known there was no hope. I think S and Nate should hook up, I am so over Dan...I wouldn't mind if he didn't come back for next season -- unless he got V pregnant or something -- that could be interesting.


Second on the agenda was One Tree Hill -- I have watched this show since it started, and completely love it! This season has been a little more relatable, because they skipped ahead 4 years, so they are all about my age now. This left me with a major "cliff hanger". I was so happy when Lucas and Payton were together, I think they are one of those destiny couples. So when Lucas got engaged to Lindsay I was not very happy. But then when she left him at the alter I thought there was hope! This is why when I am so upset that I have to wait till the fall to find out who he called at the end of the episode. For all you non-Tree Hillers, at the end of the episode Lucas makes a call to one of the girls (Payton, Brooke, Lindsay) and asks her if she wants to go to Vegas tonight to get married...


Third was the Bachelorette, DeAnna was on the Bachelor with Brad, he was a jerk and turned down both girls at the end of the season. So DeAnna is back as the Bachelorette, from the first night my personal pick is Jason. He is 31 lives in Washington and has a son. He is freaking hot and one of the nicest most sincere guys -- if he didn't win I would date him :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I am hoping being Mormon will get me on Amazing Race or Survivor...I will milk it!