Monday, May 5, 2008

Saturday -- Pedis and Shopping

On Thursday at ANTM night, I convinced Becky that we should go and get pedicures and manicures before she had baby Ry Ry. So Saturday we went to Amy's Nails to get beautified! It was so much fun, and we decided we need to do it more often! Becky is so stinking cute and such a chatter! It turned out to be a good thing we went on Saturday, because at Becky's doctor appointment on Monday they decided to induce her! They welcomed baby Ryker Douglas into the world Tuesday at 3:14 pm he was 7lbs 15 oz and 21 inches! Congrats Becky and Doug!!!
After pedi mani's my mom and I went over to DSW, it's a new shoe store in Layton. Oh my gosh, it is a fabulous store, kind of like heaven but with more shoes :) When Steph gets here -- we are going shoe shopping!

1 comment:

Miss Stace said...

I love shoes. LOVE them.