Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Greatest Invention EVER

So my bestie Steph in Chicago introduced me to Google Reader -- can I just tell you it is the greatest invention EVER!!! So convenient! Instead of telling you about it, just click here and you can read her blog to learn all about it! I am so lazy :)

Okay this brings me on to another point, blog stalking...We all have people that we blog stalk right? Well I have found one of the funniest blogs ever! It is written my a nurse that works in labor and delivery -- so many funny stories -- click here for the link to her blog.

Yesterday I went shopping, why is it when you go to shop you can't find anything to save your life...but when you have zero money there are all sorts of things that you "need"?? Yesterday I went shopping with a simple goal of getting some new jeans -- should be easy right? Usually I can walk in Buckle, tell them my size and that I need extra long and they pull them out, I try them on and I walk out. Not so easy yesterday. After a million pairs of jeans NON of them fit -- all too short. Yes they would fine if I wore flats, but for heels, no I would look like a dork. I left the store unsatisfied and frustrated. I am one for instant gratification -- I hate to be disappointed.

That has to be all for today -- I really should get some work done. And although I love signing my co-workers up for Facebook and ranting about jeans, I don't think that qualifies as work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy some Wranglers then you too could have a Wrangler butt!