Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

We were lucky this weekend and had the opportunity to attend two sessions of conference. Austin's fabulous dad got us tickets for the Saturday PM session, so we took Becky and Doug with us. The session was amazing, my favorite talk was by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, he was so funny and such a sweet old man. Below is a picture of the four of us before we headed inside...I had the old gentleman behind us take the picture and he kind of cut Doug off...oops.


Austin and I had just planned on watching the Sunday afternoon session at his house, but my mom and Mike had extra tickets to the session so we went with them. I was bad and didn't take a photo of the four of us...but I did take one of the choir and the General Authorities...including the First Presidency. Unfortunately my camera wouldn't zoom enough to get a shot of President Monson :( Sunday afternoon session my favorite talks were by Elder Russell M. Nelson and President Thomas S. Monson. We are so blessed that we live so close that we can see our prophet speak in person....


2 comments:

Steph said...

I don't think I need to say how jealous this pic makes me!!!! I wish I could have gone. Love you girly and can't wait to play next week!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 days!

Samantha Jane said...

You need to move your hot butt back to Utah and you can come to Spring Conference with us :) Miss you, but I am way excited to see you in Cali!!!