Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thoughts...

Now that things have settled down a little and I can think a bit more clearly on the events of the week. It is very strange to think that just one week ago I had an interview for the job with RSRV, and today I am transitioning into the job. I have found that things in my life never seem to move slowly. Don't get me wrong I love it when I am not waiting around for things to happen. I generally know right off the bat whether or not I like something or someone, I have learned to trust that instinct. I am very excited about my new/old job, I sat in on 2 meetings today and it got me excited to be back in the "mix" of things. But I also had a sad realization today, I am going to miss my job. I am going to miss harassing Charlie every day, having Cody 3 feet away to complain to, and about a million other things...I guess over all I just feel very blessed that I have been so lucky with having such great jobs with such great people to work with and for.

No comments: