Monday, March 10, 2008

There is no feeling in the world that compares to falling in love...

This will be the year that I will forever look back and say -- this is the year I fell in Love.....with skiing! I have always enjoyed skiing, it was something we did in the winter to make the time to go by faster. But this year, well it has been different. I crave it. I can think of nothing else as I sit in my office and stare at the little bit of sky that I can see. I find myself checking the Snowbasin cameras frequently, the background on my computer is even the mountain. In some aspects I think I am make myself into a crazy person. I've never said this before, but I think it could stay winter forever, and I would be okay with that.


Friday I was a loser, I went to dinner with the parents and stayed home all night long to be rested for the ski day ahead. This proved to a good thing, Basin got 6 inches of snow over night and it snowed all day long! I had an amazing day with Mike and Taylor on John Paul. And I'm ready to go back for more!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I like the new blog look! I can't say I agree about staying winter forever...maybe because the largest "hill" I have here is like 5 hours away!!!