Monday, March 17, 2008

Gone to the Dogs


So my week has gone to the dogs -- literally! My Mom and Mike went on exchange for the Patrol down to Brian Head, this left me with all three "kids"! We have had an exciting two days so far. I feel guilty for leaving them home all time, therefore we all pile in the car and run errands. The picture is a little blurry with a glare, but it gives you an idea! I bet the people behind us just have to laugh as we drive down the street.


On Sunday afternoon I decided to make chocolate chip cookies, this was a hit with the puppies. Bode helped by laying on my feet where ever I went, and kept an eye on the oven as the cookies baked. Kate tired to get in on the action -- but was unsuccessful in getting any of the dough!



Syd on the other hand was not helpful at all! She lounged in the living room on the back of the couch to catch some sun. Bode and I then got some snuggle time in.



And by the end of the day we were all pooped! Bode kept me up for awhile with his snoring!


No comments: