Monday, March 3, 2008

Time to Breathe


Oh my! What a busy weekend I feel like I have been going non-stop since I left work on Friday!

.::Friday::.

12-4 Skiing -- the snow was fabulous! Beautiful sunny day! Dad #2 and I rode up together and met my mom. We did run after run, and by the last one, I thought my legs were going to give out on me! But we had a blast, and I fully intend on taking some more half day Friday's before the season is over!


8pm - 1am -- First let me say thank heaven for Redbull!!! With my legs killing me, I met up with Jessie, her husband Nate and Mr. Candrian, we went to dinner at Gateway and headed off to see the laser show at the Clark Planetarium. It was amazing, I kind of felt like I was on drugs and at a rave, but it was way cool and I was amused! Although I think I enjoyed it the most out of everyone!

.::Saturday::.

I was exhausted so I slept in for what seemed like forever, when I finally woke up I cleaned up my mom's house a bit, got ready and was off again! Saturday night Spencer owed me -- he had ditched me the day before on the slopes, so to make it up to me, we went for hot chocolate and watched "Far and Away". It's an older movie, but very good! If you haven't seen it I would recommend it. This made for another late night.

.::Sunday::.

I was rudely awoken by my mother and dad #2, they were jumping on my bed, and stepped on the little one (Syd). If you know me or my pup, we like to sleep, so we were not very happy about the 8am wake up call. We slowly drug our lazy butts out of bed and went to breakfast with the parents. I then promptly went home and took a nap with Syd.

6-11 -- I headed over to my friend Becky and Doug's house for dinner. Becky made everyone enchilada's that were delicious! We then watched the "Secret Window" it was pretty good, but kind of strange! Not sure if I would recommend it.

So all in all it was a great whirlwind weekend -- back to work for a break!

No comments: