Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bachelorette - Final Four

Let me start by saying I picked the top four -- not like it was hard -- but I did :)

Jason -- I LOVE Jason. Yes I have said this from day one. He is so sweet, just a real genuine guy! When he looks at DeAnna you can tell you is falling in love with her. He is also very observant. He is the only one of the guys that has realized how into Graham DeAnna is...It will be interesting to see how she is on the hometown date and meeting Ty...


Graham -- I think Graham is getting hotter. When he has his face scruffy he is hot, but when he is more shaven he looks like a freaking crack head. DeAnna has the strongest connection with Graham I think. But I think it is more because he plays a little hard to get with her, it intrigues her. Based on the previews for next week, it seems Graham's mom is concerned about the relationship going long term as well...

Jeremy -- He is getting kind of boring for me. He doesn't ever have a whole lot to say, but I think DeAnna is the most comfortable around him. It seems like they can be more of a normal couple with each other. I just don't know if he is adventurous enough for her. I think his hometown date is gong to make all the difference in how she sees Jeremy.


Jesse -- Needs to stop putting off the friends vibe! He needed to kiss her on the one on one time he had with her. You could tell he wanted to, but didn't know how to approach it. He needed more time and I think he would have done it. But he also needs to take the time to talk about "them". He wasted his time with her saying how he wanted her to be happy. I just don't think he is that into her...

1 comment:

Miss Stace said...

Graham totally bugs me. Shave, man, shave!!