Monday, June 23, 2008

Rodeo -- Camping -- Boating

This weekend I cruised up to Logan for weekend festivities. We started out Friday with the Logan Rodeo, call me naive, but I had no idea they were so rough with the animals. I found myself having to close my eyes at some parts! But it was a good time, and once I got over the initial shock I was fine.

Our view at the Rodeo

Mergs and I pre-rodeo

The rest of the Rodeo crew -- Justin, Hayley, Mergs, Sarah and Stephanie

After the rodeo we headed up Logan Canyon to go camping....for everyone that knows me I don't camp. Every camping trip I have ever been on has ended not so fabulous. But this one wasn't too bad -- other then it was FREEZING!! So we left at 4:30 and I got to sleep the rest of the night in a comfy real bed :)

Saturday afternoon we headed out to the lake, it was such a beautiful day!

My View at the lake

Honestly I think I could live on the boat at the lake in the summer -- love love love

Justin driving us around the lake

It was very crowed on the lake so we cruised around a bit, but also just kind of floated. It was just nice to be outside enjoying the beautiful hot weather! Hopefully there will be many more weekends filled with great friends and sun to come.

No comments: