Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Breakdown

What do most 24 year old single people do on a Friday night? Well I am sure it isn't dinner and mini golf with the family -- well that is just what I did. Let me start off by saying Ricardo's is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Utah -- and second mini golf on real grass is a lot harder! I was doing pretty good with my putting except for nothing would stay in the hole -- I would have had 2 hole in ones -- both bounced out! Frustrating! Sorry the picture is blurry, my mom moved just as I took it.


Saturday night I went do Tooele with Staci from work to a BBQ at one of her USU friends. It was such a blast! The guys were so funny, and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! We played Ultimate Frisbee, Sevens, back bend contests and around the world ping pong. It was nice to get out and meet some new exciting people that don't just want to sit and watch a movie every weekend! Hopefully we can all get together again soon!

Staci and Chris Cole her friend from College

1 comment:

Miss Stace said...

That was fun!! Chris called me and said we all need to plan a trip to Wendover soon!! I think that is a for sure thing!! :)