Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Rundown

Another fabulous weekend has come and gone -- it's back to early mornings and long days.

This weekend I went up to Weston again to see my grandma and grandpa. It was my grandpa's birthday a couple weeks ago, so his kids got him one of those photo frames. They didn't know how to set it up so my grandma asked if I would come up and help them out. I love spending time with G&G so after work on Friday I headed North. Friday night we ate dinner and vegged out and watched TV. Syd loves grandma, so she was in heaven! We went to bed a decent time so we could be up early. Saturday morning grandma made breakfast and Syd and I got to work on setting the picture frame up. Once we got all the pictures loaded grandpa came in and gave us the details on the photos. It was fun to see all the places they have gone, and see the way grandpa would perk up telling us the stories.

Late Saturday afternoon I headed into Logan to see some old friends. I called Justin and met up with him and some of his friends. We ended up going over to my old friend Mergs house -- I haven't seen him in years, so it was so great to see him and catch up! We all went out to dinner at my favorite "Logan Place" Juniper Take Out -- delicious!!! Then went and watched "No Country for Old Men" I was not a huge fan...kind of bloody for my taste. But It was a good night with great friends -- hopefully we can do it again soon!

No comments: