Friday, June 6, 2008

Liberated

Okay my "secret" which wasn't too much of a secret to most of you that know me...but I didn't want to tell too many people in case I chickened out...I cut my hair off.

This was so much more then just a hair cut, it was almost symbolic for me. I have changed so much over the past 6 years, and had my hair basically the same the whole time. Sure the bangs came and went, and my hair color changed mildly, but still was basically the same. I think as women we form an emotional attachment to our hair -- so to cut it off, it's a big deal. Well I decided it was time to cut off all those old memories and who I used to be, so I could begin to grow into who I am now :) Starting fresh and maybe a little blonder...I feel completely liberated, who knew that cutting your hair could make you feel so free? More pictures to come later -- I just had these on my phone and don't want to look like too much of a dork at work by having a photo session at my desk...



Before -- little cheesy

After --

3 comments:

Steph said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

way cute!!! Want to see it in person asap!

Unknown said...

As great as I remember =)