Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I take it back!

Okay I know I know -- I said Jeremy was boring! But after last night -- I heart Jeremy! He won me over -- I am in love. Seriously, he is the PERFECT man. Okay don't get me wrong, I totally still love Jason, and if it wouldn't be completely stalkerish Steph and I would be on our way to Seattle at the end of the season (if he doesn't get picked) to hunt him down and force him to be my boyfriend. ha ha...I kid I kid.

So I am sad to admit this because seriously who cries at the Bachelorette -- but I did -- at least 4 times! I am such a ball baby! When things happen to me in real life I don't cry, but I watch some show and I cry -- seriously I am such a ridiculous girl!

How cute was it when Jesse took DeAnna down the mountain on his back while snowboarding?? This is exactly why I won't date someone who doesn't ski or heaven forbid board. I love the winter, I live for the mountain. I like Jesse, he is just so....I don't know....just so Jesse. That is the only way to put it.

Jeremy, oh Jeremy -- I heart you. You are beautiful! The perfect man! And how sweet was it when he read about his mother? Any guy that has that much love and adoration for his mother will treat his wife like gold.

Jason, such a little boy! I love it! I love guys that aren't afraid to be childish, because I am such a kid. I love Lagoon, the Zoo, swinging on the swings at the park -- any guy that will let me be a kid is the guy for me. Ty was the sweetest little boy that I have ever seen! And yes Jason's segment made me cry twice...Such an amazing father!

Graham, I didn't like Graham -- until last night. Graham reminds me how I would probably be on a show like that. He was very introverted. He had a really hard time explaining his feelings, and that is why he got sent home last night. I know exactly how DeAnna felt -- I have been in the same situation. You can only put yourself out there for so long in hopes that the other person will reciprocate. And when they don't, at some point you have to let go.

Final two -- I am guessing Jason and Jesse...

No comments: