Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bored

I am sitting at work -- it has been an incredibly long day. I have been super busy the whole time, so you think the day would go by faster -- but it's not. When did the days get so long?? I guess they generally are only like this when I have things I would like to get home and do.

I would like everyone to know I did get a new email address though, I am trying to get away from my old one -- I've had it since like 6 grade I think. The new one is Sammy4041@gmail.com. I'll still have my old one set up to my StrawBerry (BlackBerry) as well -- so I'll still get your emails regardless.

And because I have time I will post some cute pictures of my gorgeous friends! Kind of random -- I know! But I love these girls :) And a tribute to what was -- I'll explain that comment on Friday -- it's a secret!!!

Becky, Steph and I at Becky's Boise Baby Shower

Still at the shower -- I love this picture because of all our eyes :)

Mindy and I at Romp to Stomp this winter, we had such a great time!

Steph and I in LA Hills, with as many pictures as we have together you would never guess she lives in Chicago...

Last but not least, my Jessie. I miss her terribly! I see Steph more then Jess, and she only lives in Lehi -- pretty sad :(

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love our LA pics! We need to go back. I miss you LOTS today beautiful!!!