Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet

So I am not dead yet, although part of me kind of wishes I couldn't feel the lower part of my body. I started the ski class last night and I have a few observations:

1. The trainer guy is really hot

2. He is determined to kill me or make me cry

3. How am I supposed to concentrate with his beautiful brown eyes laughing at me the whole time?

4. I could barely walk last night -- this could be a very long 8 weeks

5. I better be in dang good shape after this voluntary torture...

6. Sitting all day is not good for the muscle soreness factor

So pretty much I hate and love that I am so sore. It means that I got my butt kicked which is excellent, but it also means my run today may be more of a limp shuffle...lol. Good thing I run where no one can see me. I am hoping it helps with the soreness. If not it is a good thing I am headed to Logan this weekend and can make someone rub my poor legs.

No comments: