Friday, September 12, 2008

Random things for a Friday

-- I have been eating yougart for breakfast every morning this week....with a fork because I am too lazy to go to the breakroom to get a spoon.


-- I heart my new red shoes! Thank you Beck for opening my eyes to BOGO!

-- I am a looser and went to bed at 8:45 last night...who does that unless they are 82? (sorry no picture of this one)

-- I was able to hang out with one of my favorite Summit Park boys this week, and eat my new favorite obsession...brats. Who would have thought?? Such a beautiful view...and can you believe the leaves are starting to change?? It's about time to start praying for snow!


-- I was able to hang out with my dear friend Phatty this week, and we made the best Muddy Buddies ever!!! So delicious!!

1 comment:

Seth & Kirie said...

Hey now! Seth and I go to bed around 8:30 or 9:00 if we can...and we're only 25 and 22! I am not ashamed!!!