Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Warning

Be prepared to hear me complain....I start "boot camp" for skiing tonight. This is what the email said as an intro to the class:

"This is a great clinic; Joel Hatch will be working on Balance, Agility, Speed, Injury prevention, Coordination and Strength (BASICS). For those of you who think you are in great condition, this guy will change your mind in a hurry!!! He will work muscle groups you didn’t know you had."

I did say I wanted to get my fat butt in shape...guess he's going to help me out with that. Also, figure I should post this so I can't back out. I am going to do a half marathon. I have too many commitment issues to commit to a full at this point. But once I do that half we will see how I feel about it. So let the training begin. And be prepared to hear my complain about not being able to sit, walk, lay or move....

xoxo -- the to be reformed couch potato

4 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

that is awesome sammy! you will do great!!!!!!! are you getting soo excited for cali with steph?

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

CRAP now you have committed me. Sammy you are in big trouble missy!! No backing out now for either of us. I am blaming this all on Steph. She started it and now nicole is feeding it. Nicole she sent me a link to your blog just so I could get motivated. Now I am getting way excited. Oh and I really enjoyed your blog. :)

Becky said...

I'm excited for Cali, just to answer Nicole's question! You rock you will do great, and I highly doubt it will take you that long to get that skinny butt in shape! :)

Samantha Jane said...

I am so lucky to have my amazing friends! Thanks guys! You will be my encouragment! Because lets be honest I probably can't do it with out ya!

PS. Nic I am so excited for Palm Springs! It is going to be such a blast! Wish you could be coming with us!